Monday 18 June 2012

Best. Day. Ever. - Day 11

Today started out like any other day. I got to sleep in from a long weekend of being in Galway, did some laundry, and cleaned up my room. Then my roommates and I decided to go to the grocery store. We headed to a grocery store that we hadn't been to before, but that was really close to the apartment. On the way there I noticed restaurant that looked oddly familiar....I FOUND THE IRISH VERSION OF CHIPOTLE. It's called Tolteca: Mexican Style Grill. I went inside to see if was too good to be true...and it was real life. It's set up exactly like Chipotle and has all of the wonderful things. We didn't stop to eat but I will definately being going back soon!! That's really the most exciting thing besides the great grocery store we went to.

It was a great day.
HP

No comments:

Post a Comment