Wednesday 13 June 2012

Class round 2 - Day 6

Slept in till 11:30 today, solid. Cleaned my room a little. Did some dishes. Caught up on some TV. Went to class, History of Ireland, from 4-6:30.
It was the first time I walked to class by myself so I'm proud to say I didn't get lost and I'm still in one piece. I made a hummus, tomato, spinach, cheese, and avocado sandwich for dinner that was pretty tasty and a new invention of mine. Then I read Episode IV: Calypso from Ulysses by James Joyce, which was assigned by my literature professor. It was my first time reading anything from Ulysses and I thought it was really interesting. We're going to discuss it tomorrow in class and probably read some more from Ulysses.
On a more exciting note, we planned our first trip for the weekend! Me and about 4 or 5 other girls are going by train to Galway. We're staying in a hostile and leaving Thursday morning and coming back Saturday night. We'll definately go see the Cliffs of Moher while we are there and my literature professor suggested a pub to go to. I'm just hoping that we'll have good weather, PLEASE!!

Missing all of yall!
HP

No comments:

Post a Comment