Monday 11 June 2012

Ireland vs. Croatia - Day 4

Well, bad news. Ireland lost. 3-1. So depressing. I really thought we were going to win!!
Croatia scored in the first few minutes of the game so that got things off to a rough start, but then Ireland got a great goal before the half! My spirits were high. Until Croatia scored again, BUT it wasn't a real goal. The guy was offsides when he scored and our guy got fouled! Not fair in my mind. My spirits were still relatively high though, there was plenty of time for us to come back! Until Croatia scored again. Then I was crushed. I kept cheering though because I'm an extremely loyal fan. Towards the end Ireland had a lot of attempts and they were all so close, but not close enough. The clock finally stopped and Croatia was victorious. Heartbroken we all finished our beers and went home. Maybe next year!!

I still love the Irish,
HP

1 comment:

  1. Just read your entire blog and loved every bit of it! You're so adorable. i love that i can see what you do every day while im here, in Salado Texas, working at a candy store. And youre in IRELAND. The amount of envy i feel is indescribable. i love and miss you tons!!! keep up the adventures, and drinking.. (: it adds a bit of flavor to my boring days.
    lovelovelove you!!!
    Chlodawg

    ReplyDelete