Monday 11 June 2012

Top of the mornin' - day 4

Top of the mornin' to ya! Elizabeth and I woke up this morning to go to a service at St. Patricks Cathedral, which was wonderful. It was really different from anything I have experienced. The church itself looked like a HUGE castle (see pictures from previous post) and the inside was even more spectacular. The choir was crazy good and would carry their notes soooo long, the singing was all extremely old school but really pretty. After church our other roommates and one of the boys that lives beneath us met Elizabeth and I downtown. They all decided they wanted to go to the zoo so I told them zoos aren't really my thing. They looked at me all confused but I told them to go ahead and go without me and I went back to the apartment! It was kind of nice having the apartment to myself for a couple of hours, I made some lunch and caught up on the Kardashians and Spongebob! I need to relax anyways because Ireland is playing Croatia (not Ukraine, I was mistaken) tonight in the World Cup for soccer. It is'nt the final game obviously it's just like playoffs or something, but they haven't made it this far in a really long time! It's all people have been talking about this weekend so our plan is to just go post up at a pub with a ton of crazy Irish fans and watch them beat Croatia!! We're all planning on going to Lesson Lounge to watch the game, mainly cause it's pretty close, has a big TV, and plenty of Guiness!

Wish us luck! Can't beat the Irish!
HP

No comments:

Post a Comment