Tuesday 26 June 2012

Real student

Being in Ireland, constantly traveling around, and doing fun stuff has caused me to forget that I'm actually here to be a real student! This week I was reminded of that.
Remember those classes I talked about in the beginning and the papers/test that went along with them? It's ok, I forgot too. Well, I had a test in my History of Ireland class today, 20 question multiple choise, not too bad. I spent the majority of yesterday and this morning studying for that and got 19 out of 20 on it, go me! Good thing I remember how to study.
I also have my 1500 word midterm paper due this Friday. You read correctly, THIS Friday. How much have I done? 0 words. However, I have a topic. So that's half the battle right? I sure hope so. Thankfully my Professor is probably one of the nicest human beings alive and he's really understanding/helpful. I'm sure I'll get it done by Friday but he said he'd give us a few days of grace if we needed it.

In other news, I go to Belfast this Thursday-Saturday! Not sure what all we will be doing but Belfast is up North and I've heard it's wonderful.

Send me some writer vibes so I can bust out this paper!
HP

No comments:

Post a Comment